Tuesday 7 March 2006

Zoology
Sometimes I just feel the need to break out of the 'neat' box that I spend most of my time in. (Did someone mention Adrian Monk?) It's deeply ironic really as my house is complete chaos and I'm hugely disorganised, but when it comes to my artwork I'm Ms Precise! Anyway... so with very generous prompting from Linda I tried my hand at something grungy and this is the result. I have to say it was a very enjoyable experience. I may have to do more.
You can see it for sale on ebay here

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a grungy piece. I am especially drawn to this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece! Isn't it odd how we can live in complete chaos and create neat tidy works of art? My studio is a complete mess too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I just love it you did a fantastic job!! way to go!!! and didn't you just love that sort of slapping and pushing and pulling paint around!!! so freeing I think!! you are a natural!! good luck on ebay!!! (not that you will need it with this piece!!!
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! It looks really great and I love elephants too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really admire your picture within a picture style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - the colours, composition, everything!

    ReplyDelete