Friday 22 June 2007

Oh, I Wish I'd Looked After Me Teeth

Any British ladies of a certain age will no doubt remember Pam Ayres and her famous ditty about teeth. In case you've been wondering what I've been doing all week, well the answer is, a) psyching myself up for some bridgework and, b) having said bridgework done and trying to come to terms with feeling like I've suddenly got a large boiled sweet stuck to the roof of my mouth. And I do apologise if this comes under the heading of Too Much Information for some people, but there it is...

Anyway, no artwork so far this week, and apologies for that too. Normal service will be resumed soon I hope!

3 comments:

  1. teeth are important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe HUGS Fran! I hope you feel all better right away! Oh gosh I hate going to the dentist. yucko. Your brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were having a psychic moment there, Fran....I was just going to check out your blog when you left a comment on mine! Made me smile...

    I love both the collage above and below this posting. Your talent is supreme. Bet you could something interesting with that teeth x-ray thingie too!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete