Sunday 30 December 2007

Designs On You

I've never really taken to origami but something I do enjoy is what you might loosely describe as paper engineering. Back when I worked in bookselling I was usually the one to fathom out how the often frankly baffling publishers' display bins went together.

I love figuring out how boxes, envelopes, folders etc can be constructed and I recently designed these little envelopes which are the perfect size for ACEOs or ATCs, or indeed anything else that's small and in need of a little protection.

This particular batch are all made from commercial papers, with a little bit of Laura Ashley wallpaper for good measure, and are available here

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Fran!...may 2008 be filled with creativity, inspiration and happy healthy times!

    Kat :o)

    ...best of luck with the aceo enves...kewl idea!

    ReplyDelete