Wednesday 12 December 2007

Far From Dull

Apologies for the lack of activity on this here blog lately. First off, I haven't been creating very much for various reasons and so haven't got any new art to show you yet.
No, I have however got a house which is falling to bits. OK, slight exaggeration, but my electric wiring has decided to only partially work leaving me with no functioning plug sockets upstairs. And the bath sprung a leak yesterday, as I discovered when water started coming through the living room ceiling. Sigh.

So, in lieu of anything arty, take a look at this little guy.


2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry for all your house woes :o( of course it's getting colder and colder... i saw this little guy on the news - too cute! keep warm, dear fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you but we will always be here. Good luck and please don't stress yourself too much. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete