Monday 11 February 2008

Get 'em while they're hot!

I will be closing my Ebay store later this week. Some of you may be aware of the ongoing problems between Ebay and its sellers which are resulting in a sellers' strike this month. Well my store closing has nothing to do with that, but with the fact that art sales seem to be in a decline on the site currently. I will be focussing my efforts more on Etsy and my website from now on, although I plan to still list auctions on ebay.

I do want to say a huge thank you to all my customers who have been an absolute pleasure to serve and I welcome you to my other venues and hope you will continue to find art and craft there to delight you! If there is anything in my Ebay shop you wish to buy before I close up, I am offering free shipping all this week here

No comments:

Post a Comment