Wednesday 20 February 2008

Spring Cleaning

Well I've closed my ebay shop now and I hear the sellers strike is in full swing there so interesting times, as they say.

I have found a very promising new venue though which is purely for arts and crafts and has had a lot of input from artists during its inception. It's Art and Craft Auctions and I do recommend checking it out, not least because I have a couple of pieces listed on there! Really though there is some excellent work by established artists and the place has a very good buzz about it. Obviously early days yet, but I think it has great potential. You can find me there in my Creative Deva incarnation.

And now I am going to take advantage of the sunshine and go have a nature walk!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the new selling venues - ! I hope you prosper tremendously - your art is amazing (I know!)

    joy,
    katey-D

    ReplyDelete