Wednesday 5 March 2008

Art Cards


The very first work I sold on ebay was an art card (ACEO). I laboured long and hard over it and was so excited when someone bid on it. I wish I'd kept count of all the ACEOs I've made since then - it's been many!

I still like them, although these days I don't create them as often. They are the perfect way to collect art on a budget and with the minimum need for display space. And from my point of view they are the perfect way to try out new things, to be playful and to solve the challenge of making something artistic in a very small format.

So here's the first two in a series I've been working on. They are for sale here.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your art cards, particularly the parrot. Nice blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring in the second one! The background is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete