Sunday 2 August 2009

What To Do, What To Do?


Do you ever have those patches in life when you're just dying to do something but you don't know what it is? Does that even make any sense? Well anyway, that's how I've been feeling for the past week or so. I keep starting, or thinking about starting, things and then abandoning them. Restless, can't seem to find what it is that's calling me. I hope it hurries up and gets here!

In the meantime, here's a couple of new notebooks, both with prints of my original drawings.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:24 am

    i don't know what to do either. let's conquer the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those houses.

    I've been restless myself, and I have pulled out some unfinished work and, well, finished it. I'm revisiting old series and I'm spending time flipping through art magazines and turning in cirles.

    I have also tried some very small experiments. Fun and a great learning experience. Not too time or materials consuming either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:28 am

    Hi! Thank You so much for your readership <3!!

    your drawings are so lovely, especially the bird on the first notebook :D!

    -♥D&W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the houses notebook - had to go and heart that!

    ReplyDelete