Sunday 27 September 2009

Sing A Rainbow

I admit to having a real weakness for colour-change yarns. I mean those yarns such as Noro which are dyed with a long colour run so that the changes are very gradual and often unrepeated. Apart from anything else they are really interesting to knit with as you never quite know how the finished piece will turn out.

Well we finally have a wonderful new fabric and yarn store in the city centre which is big and full of ways to spend your money! They don't sell Noro but I found this lovely Sirdar yarn which does kind of the same thing and immediately set about making these fingerless gloves. Once I'd made those I decided to start a crochet throw and that's what I'm working on currently. No pics yet but I'll post some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment