Monday 6 May 2013

Learning Something New


There is a wonderful new artists' community you may not have come across yet so I thought I'd give you the lowdown on it. It's called One Little House and is the brainchild of my lovely chum Jeanette House. It has a growing number of video classes - paid and free - with more to come throughout the year, including some by me! They're aimed at all levels of ability and there are discussion groups where you can talk to the tutors and other students in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

For starters, you might like my free tutorial on making the cute little tag above. So if you'd like to watch and try this or something else for yourself just follow this link to join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Fran! Much appreciated. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone linked you over at Daisy Yellow....I love your bright art and I will check it out even further...Love your pottery too!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, that's very kind of you! :)

      Delete