Thursday 16 May 2013

Pot Head


I think I have got to that stage in my life where I start saying, 'If I could have my time over again...'. Well, the more I make pots the more I believe I would love to have devoted a big chunk of my younger life to truly learning this craft. There is so much to understand, practice and explore that it really is quite mind blowing and I wish I had the energy of a much younger me to do it all! Still I am very grateful for the opportunity to go back to it now and remember what a joy it is. 

Here's three general purpose little pots I made a few weeks ago. I don't know the names of the glazes because the class I was at then didn't give that sort of info on them, but they are very pretty and I love the way the colours have mixed and broken.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment