Thursday 31 May 2007

More Tags and Tagged!

Here's another bunch of tags with a few library pockets for good measure. I realised the other day that I have far too many stamps, but I can't resist buying them when I see something unusual or quirky. My current favourites are from Ink and the Dog and Teesha Moore.

I also have a real weakness for numbers and fonts, especially vintage ones, and I've collected a few old sets which have seen better days and now have a lovely grungy appearance when they're used. Aaahhh... bliss.

These tags for sale here


*

The wonderful Bee has tagged me! Here's the deal: each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 things that are a habit, unusual or that no-one else knows, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Ok, so here goes:

1. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 22.
2. I am scared of aquariums. No, not the little fish tanks you have in your living room, I mean the huge public ones which are dark and slightly sinister.
3. My super-power of choice would be flying. Wheeeee.
4. I always cry at sad movies.
5. When I was small I used to tear pages out of books and eat them.
6. I have always wanted to live in a lighthouse.
7. I am fascinated by kaleidoscopes and would love to have one made especially for me.

My tagees are:

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh...big aquariums. Me too. Always feel the glass is going to shatter and tonnes of water and slippery things will pour out. Aghhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot! This is my second time being tagged by someone...let's see if I can think of different random facts. Eating paper? lol

    ReplyDelete